Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marcus Veloso <mv...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 03:28:15 UTC

[T5.1] Mini tutorial em portugues (CRUD usando Hibernate)

http://tapestry5.wikidot.com/

Re: [T5.1] Mini tutorial em portugues (CRUD usando Hibernate)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Tue, 19 May 2009 22:28:15 -0300, Marcus Veloso <mv...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> http://tapestry5.wikidot.com/

Nice work, Marcus!

To add to the list of Portuguese Tapestry texts, I've made an introductory
presentation about Tapestry (unfortunately a bit outdated now, I hope to
fix this soon) that includes a cookbook-like Eclipse project at
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/tapestry. The presentation and the project
are open-source and all feedback is welcome.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago