Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Beau E. Cox" <be...@beaucox.com> on 2004/02/04 14:03:21 UTC

[mp2] Any way to reload perl modules w/o restarting Apache?

Hi -

I have a serious development effort going w/mp2. I am
coding and testing a lot of perl modules for use within
the project.

Is there any way to reload perl modules w/o restarting Apache?
I'm getting tired of the wait :) between module fixes and
retesting while A[ache recycles.

Aloha => Beau;

Re: [mp2] Any way to reload perl modules w/o restarting Apache?

Posted by "Beau E. Cox" <be...@beaucox.com>.
On Wednesday 04 February 2004 03:11 am, Shannon Eric Peevey wrote:
> Beau E. Cox wrote:
> >Hi -
[snip]
> Hi!
>
> Check out:
>
> Apache2
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Reload.html
>
> According to:
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C_Apache__StatINC_
>
> this will work for both versions of modperl.
>
> cheers,
> speeves
> cws

Thanks all - It was Too easy. Working fine.

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hello there,

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Shannon Eric Peevey wrote:

> >Is there any way to reload perl modules w/o restarting Apache?
>
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/Reload.html
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C_Apache__StatINC_

Note that these may only be suitable for use in development.

73,
Ged.

Re: [mp2] Any way to reload perl modules w/o restarting Apache?

Posted by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@unt.edu>.