Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 16:07:30 UTC

Output window prints garbage

Hi

Not sure if this is 12 related or not (snap package auto updated). When I
print out a very long line of text to the output and I have wrap turned off
I get a line of text which bizarrely looks like it is multiple lines super
imposed on each other. (So looks like garbage but I can make out underlying
text of what should have been printed). I used to get something saying the
line was too long but that doesn't happen in my case. If you select wrap
everything displays fine, and when you select in wrap it shows the garbage
text again.

Regards

Peter