Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent Ho <vi...@intellium.net> on 2004/06/30 04:33:44 UTC

Struts/Tiles/Taglib/JBoss325 Deployment Error

Hi,
     I'm using Jboss-3.2.5 and jakarta-struts-1.1 with J2SDK 1.4.2, WinXP

     I encounter the following exception :

 java.lang.NullPointerException
  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.TagHandlerPool.get(TagHandlerPool.java:153)

 java.lang.NullPointerException
  at
 org.apache.jasper.runtime.TagHandlerPool.release(TagHandlerPool.java:191)

     I suspect it is something related to tomcat-5.x because my application
was running fine with Jboss-3.2.3 (tomcat-4.x)

     Could someone give me some hint on : what is the cause of this prob?
     how to resolve this problem?
     Please let me know whether there is any other information that I need
to provide.

     Hope that someone could help me. Thank you.

 Regards,
 Vincent