Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by michel <co...@videotron.ca> on 2002/12/11 20:08:07 UTC

Axis Buggy?

I've been trying to use Axis for about a week now, and I'm frankly
disappointed in what appears to be a highly unreliable software. I will run
an application twice, and while it runs the second time fine, the first time
it threw an exception. Another application worked fine for a while, now it
doesn't. How does Axis stack up against Wasp or Glue? I'm pretty well fed up
with Axis and am ready to try one of the above.

Thanks for any response!!!