Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Roland Käser <ro...@ziil.ch> on 2014/08/08 16:38:35 UTC

Installation Problems with 3.0.2 and mysql

Hello All

I just try to packetise openmeetings 3.0.2 for our small business installation script. For this I need an underlying mysql database.
For simple testing, I installed 3.0.2 with Oracle Java 1.7.0 update 65 with the built in database which worked fine.
Then I changed the persistence to mysql as described in: https://openmeetings.apache.org/MySQLConfig.html

created the database with: create database openmeetings CHARACTER SET utf8 DEFAULT COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

Now openmeetings starts fine, without any problems, but I only get an empty installer screen, the tomcat log shows no exceptions or other
abnormalit ies at all.

Does someone has a hint for me?

Regards

Roland

Re: Installation Problems with 3.0.2 and mysql

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Roland, better than OM 3.0.2 try OM 3.0.3 from here:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%
203.0.x/

apache-openmeetings-3.0.3.r1616295-06-08-2014_1834.tar.gz

...somes bugs are resolved :)

Posted by Roland Käser <ro...@ziil.ch>.
Hello Alvaro

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.