Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Ajekar, Santhosh Hegde (HP-IT)" <sa...@hp.com> on 2010/02/22 13:30:48 UTC

poi 3.6 XSSF eventModel..

Hi,
I am using poi3.6 and trying to execute FromHowTo.java file and getting "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException" exception..  So which extra jar files I need to set classpath other than below..

poi-ooxml-3.6-20091214.jar
poi-ooxml-schemas-3.6-20091214.jar
poi-3.6-20091214.jar
xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar
dom4j-1.6.1.jar

Please help..

I get this exception when the method getSharedStringsTable() is called...

Thank you
Santhosh Hegde A

Re: poi 3.6 XSSF eventModel..

Posted by based2 <ba...@free.fr>.