Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pat Traynor <pa...@ssih.com> on 2011/10/25 15:27:00 UTC

Where is plugin directory on a personal install?

Upgrading the ancient spamassassin on my server is looking to be a scary
proposition, so I did my own personal install.  It's working fine, but a
lot of spam is still coming through, and I'd like to so some tweaking.

Where is the plugin directory if you do your own personal install?

I can't find a "Plugin" directory anywhere in my home directory, aside
from the one in the folder where I initially extracted Spamassassin to
do the make and install.  It doesn't use *that*, does it?

--pat--
--
Pat Traynor
pat@ssih.com

Re: Where is plugin directory on a personal install?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 25.10.11 09:27, Pat Traynor wrote:
>Upgrading the ancient spamassassin on my server is looking to be a scary
>proposition, so I did my own personal install.  It's working fine, but a
>lot of spam is still coming through, and I'd like to so some tweaking.
>
>Where is the plugin directory if you do your own personal install?
>
>I can't find a "Plugin" directory anywhere in my home directory, aside
>from the one in the folder where I initially extracted Spamassassin to
>do the make and install.  It doesn't use *that*, does it?

plusing are usually installed in perl5 directory, e.g.
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DCC.pm for
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC

Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.