Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/12/01 22:07:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.16.0

The Avatica 1.16.0 release seems to be a bit overdue. I plan to make rc0
available for voting on Friday morning (the 6th of December) Australian
Eastern Standard time (probably Thursday in some parts of Europe and
America).

If there are any changes you would like to see in this release, please
try to get them in. If committers could review and merge some of the
open PRs[1], that would be highly appreciated too!

If the proposed time frame does not work for you, please let me know.

Francis

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pulls

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that I am making rc0 available for voting
tomorrow. If you need to get any change in, or if the time-frame is
inconvenient, please let me know.

Francis