Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org> on 2008/02/15 12:07:51 UTC

Merge Fop94 now

I think we are ready to merge fop94 now.

Several bugs in documents and stylesheets have been fixed.
Build test for site-author and seed side passed without
critical errors.

The remaining problem of some broken images will not break
trunk and probably requires some more input from the community.

Build errors in the dispatcher still to be solved but since
dispatcher is still in whiteboard this seems acceptable.

wdyt?

Re: Merge Fop94 now

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 08:53 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> > I think we are ready to merge fop94 now.
> >
> > Several bugs in documents and stylesheets have been fixed.
> > Build test for site-author and seed side passed without critical errors.
> >
> > The remaining problem of some broken images will not break trunk and
> > probably requires some more input from the community.
> >
> > Build errors in the dispatcher still to be solved but since dispatcher
> > is still in whiteboard this seems acceptable.
> >
> > wdyt?
>
> I'm not clear if these dispatcher errors are fixed or not, this mail is
> overlapping with that thread.

In time of the merge the dispatcher was not fixed.

> If they are not fixed I am -1 on this merge as it will start a whole
> load of nag mails from the zone tests.

I just saw last night the forrestbot reporting failure and fixed enough
to get forrestbot doing its work again.

Still some open issues to face.

salu2

Re: Merge Fop94 now

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I think we are ready to merge fop94 now.
>
> Several bugs in documents and stylesheets have been fixed.
> Build test for site-author and seed side passed without critical errors.
>
> The remaining problem of some broken images will not break trunk and
> probably requires some more input from the community.
>
> Build errors in the dispatcher still to be solved but since dispatcher
> is still in whiteboard this seems acceptable.
>
> wdyt?

I'm not clear if these dispatcher errors are fixed or not, this mail is
overlapping with that thread.

If they are not fixed I am -1 on this merge as it will start a whole
load of nag mails from the zone tests.

Ross

Re: Merge Fop94 now

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I think we are ready to merge fop94 now.

We are losing track with discussion spread amongst
so many different threads.

Anyway i will add this comment here.

Please add an entry to org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/status.xml
to mention the upgraded FOP.

-David