Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Sanchez Herrero <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 09:29:17 UTC

Problems importing Bayes DB into MySQL Cluster

Hi all,

I'm trying to import a Bayes database from one server to another. The first
one has the bayes database in disk files, and the second one uses a MySQL
Cluster.

To import, I'm using the "sa-learn -D --restore backup.txt" command with
SpamAssassin 3.2.5 in an OpenSuse 11.2 x86_64 machine, but I've got this
error messages:

"[16738] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3
[16738] dbg: bayes: using userid: 23
[16738] dbg: bayes: _put_token: Updated an unexpected number of rows.
[16738] dbg: bayes: error inserting token for line: t 0 1 1276665832
eefbe3bf4e"

After 20 errors like this, I've got this one:

"bayes: encountered too many errors (20) while parsing token line, reverting
to empty database and exiting
ERROR: Bayes restore returned an error, please re-run with -D for more
information"

If I create a backup file manually with some of the lines that give me the
errors, and I import it, it runs ok, so it appears that the problem happens
when there are another data inserted previously.

Anyone have an idea about what is causing the problem?? Please, ask me about
any other aditional information that you need.

Greetings, David.