Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Lei <wu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 04:59:35 UTC

Plan to support IBM db2 ?

Dear all,
As i manipulate data with ibm db2 from time to time in daily work. I really wonder whether or not db2 will be supported in the OFBIZ project in the future ?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Plan to support IBM db2 ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The best approach is to use the Derby field types (fieldtypederby.xml) for DB2

Note this sentence in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide
<<The OFBiz package comes with Apache Derby, an open source Java database with DB2 specs and is based on the IBM Cloudscape product.>>

Jacques