Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Fabi <fa...@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/08 22:40:24 UTC

Re: NPanday 1.4.0-incubating Installation Help Please?

And if i want to mirror the repo to enterprise proxy, e.g nexus?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
You can point to the URL below temporarily, or unpack the repository from the release onto the nexus server. It's content is just a Maven remote repository.

http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter