Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 11:35:01 UTC

Call For Papers now open for Open Source conference in Sinsheim, Germany

Hi Maxim,

do you have some ideas for the conference?
What topics should we focus about?
What do we think will the audience like? More technical or general?

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Call For Papers now open for Open Source conference in Sinsheim, Germany

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I had a couple of presentations trying to show everything.
The attention of the audience was gone after 5 minutes.
Just too much information.

They question is also if we will be able to do a presentation or a workshop.
We might apply for both so that the conference organization has chances to
find some place+time for us at all.

We might show something "live", maybe x minuntes of a live conference with
2 participants. Participants can do fun stuff while conferencing. We should
gather some ideas for that live conference: Maybe connect to somebody from
Novosibirsk.

Then we could switch to some integration, I think primary integrations of
interest are:
SOAP/REST => we could potentially also show the ELearning integration using
Moodle. Moodle community will be happy to see them presented at Apache
Conferences and it is by far the integration with the longest history.
VoIP/SIP => Is the most interesting for companies

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I thought of

--