Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by WrackWeb - Jean Respen <j....@wrackweb.net> on 2006/08/27 10:37:39 UTC

Problem with local.cf

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask again, but no one has an idea about that?!

My local.cf is like that :

required_hits 5.0
add_header all Report _REPORT_
rewrite_header Subject 1
add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on
_HOSTNAME_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_
tests=_TESTS_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_
add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
dns_available yes
dcc_add_header 0
skip_rbl_checks 0
bayes_auto_learn 1
use_bayes 1
bayes_path /var/qmail/spamassassin/
auto_whitelist_path /var/qmail/spamassassin/auto_whitelist
use_pyzor 1
use_razor2 1

It works 'cause if i change required_hits it works, but, the add_header
directive is not working, I still have the same headers all the time :

But it should be more complete than that no? why are the add_header not
used?

Jean "Wrack" Respen
j.respen@wrackweb.net
http://www.wrackweb.net

Re: Problem with local.cf

Posted by Jason Haar <Ja...@trimble.co.nz>.
WrackWeb - Jean Respen wrote:

> Mhhh maybe it's because I use qmailscanner? i've tried to look in the
> code, and i've seen that it probably put headers in hard, so it
> doesn't look in my local.cf... does someone know why?

Have you read the Qmail-Scanner documentation? Especially the FAQ,
question 16...

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417

Re: Problem with local.cf

Posted by WrackWeb - Jean Respen <j....@wrackweb.net>.

Re: Problem with local.cf

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.