Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aron Shamash <Ar...@dna.co.uk> on 2006/05/09 16:27:48 UTC

Catching a NullPointerException to display custom error page

Hello

Does anyone know a way to catch NullPointerExceptions which will allow
the display of a custom error page?
I would have thought that this could be done in the sitemap but failed
to find a way.

The application is built using Cocoon 2.1.7

Aron Shamash

Senior Interface Developer

Phone 020 7907 4545

DNA An Avenue A | Razorfish Company

www.dna.co.uk

Re: Catching a NullPointerException to display custom error page

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Aron,

did you try the read the errorhandling page?
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/errorhandling.html

Perhaps you can try the ExceptionSelector.

regards,

Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,