Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2017/10/29 09:22:56 UTC

[Meetup] past and future french meetups

Hi,

With Arnaud Héritier, we took one full day this week together to work on
Maven: you can have a look at the summary on Maven WIki [1]
The work on the wiki content has really been done: we hope you'll like the
result and easily find your path when you'll update.
On other topics, it was more about discussion, sharing ideas.
Discussions are open on this ML if anybody wants to work on any cited topic.

For french speaking people living near Paris, we'll be at Paris Hackergarten
on tuesday [2]

And I'll be at Paris Open Source Summit on decembre 6&7 [3] (I don't know if
Arnaud will be there)

I hope we'll meet people, since these face to face meetings are a great
complement to our electronic discussions (and decisions: remember MLs are the
only place where decisions happen...)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/French+Connection