Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/18 02:21:01 UTC

Single Git repo,multiple independent releasable folders using release plugin??

Hi

I would like to host multiple multi-module maven projects, each project has
its own top level folder
under same GIT repository

is it possible to release each project using maven release plugin?, if so,
what would be SCM URL for each folder?

Advice are greatly appreciated.

-Dan

Re: Single Git repo,multiple independent releasable folders using release plugin??

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
There's still a wish to support releases with an aggregator, where the
aggregator itself is not part of any release and where the aggregator
points to release roots or other aggregators.
I've created some utility methods in maven-project-utils to detect what
kind of project every pom.xml is. This was the start to support such
feature.

thanks,
Robert

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.