Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/08/17 13:13:23 UTC

[INFO] JDK13 & JDK14 support

Hi guys,

Following previous messages on the mailing list, I created a PullRequest adding JDK13 & JDK14 support at runtime:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/1155 <https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/1155>

I will merge, cherry picked on karaf-4.2.x branch. It will be included in next release (4.2.10).

Regards
JB

Re: [INFO] JDK13 & JDK14 support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Correct. At least for master (Karaf 4.3.x), it’s JDK 8 to 14.
For Karaf 4.2.x, I’m doing the tests but it should be the same.

Regards
JB

Re: [INFO] JDK13 & JDK14 support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.