Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/24 11:45:50 UTC

Reintegration of the Stanbol NLP processing branch (STANBOL-733) with trunk

Hi Stanbol developers,

this is a notice, that I am about to start the reintegration of the
Stanbol NLP processing branch [1] with the branch.

This will cause a lot of changes to the following areas

* data
* enhancer/engines
* launchers

so I ask you to please hold back commits to those areas as long I am
working on that.

I will write an other notice as soon I have finished this work

best
Rupert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/branches/stanbol-nlp-processing/

Re: Reintegration of the Stanbol NLP processing branch (STANBOL-733) with trunk

Posted by harish suvarna <hs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rupert. I will definitely try the dbpedia 3.8 dump.
I will take some time to integrate with the NLP changes. The NLP changes do
sound exciting!!.

Thanks,
Harish

--
Thanks
Harish

Re: Reintegration of the Stanbol NLP processing branch (STANBOL-733) with trunk

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,