Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/16 22:50:56 UTC

Hama is now an Apache top level project

According to the board meeting mail of the ASF, we are now a Top Level
Project!
I want to thank all the people that helped us along the way and on the way
that is ahead of us.

Congratulations little Hippo!

Re: Hama is now an Apache top level project

Posted by Praveen Sripati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone !!!! Keep the momentum.

Praveen

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Yes, congratulations !

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and kudos to persistence of everyone who got us here!
We have a long and exciting way ahead :)

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Great news!

Posted by Anwar Rizal <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!