Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Davide Gesino <wi...@libero.it> on 2007/12/11 16:18:20 UTC

CXF and SOAPHandler

a question on JAX-WS Handler.
CXF supports the @HandlerChain annotation to specify the server side
handlers.
There is a way to attach these handlers to an endpoint through the spring
xml file?
I mean normal handlers, not interceptor.
I'd rather use handlers than interceptors.

Re: CXF and SOAPHandler

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Davide Gesino wrote:
> a question on JAX-WS Handler.
> CXF supports the @HandlerChain annotation to specify the server side
> handlers.
> There is a way to attach these handlers to an endpoint through the
> spring xml file?
> I mean normal handlers, not interceptor.
> I'd rather use handlers than interceptors.

Currently, no.   It looks like it was started as the HandlerChainBuilder
has a "buildHandlerChainFromConfiguration" method, but it's only called
from various unit tests right now.   It's not wired into the spring
JIRA for it to make sure it's tracked?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp