Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/15 02:12:05 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhongming Hua

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Zhongming Hua,
a.k.a. CrazyHZM[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Zhongming, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/CrazyHZM

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhongming Hua

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.
The time to use Dubbo is not long now. If there is some precipitation of practical experience in the future, I am happy to do this sharing.

Best Regards!
Zhongming Hua

在 2019/2/15 下午5:12,“Xin Wang”<xi...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Awesome !   Congratulations
    Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2019年2月15日周五 下午5:03写道:

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Awesome !   Congratulations

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi community,

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Posted by LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by "Taosheng, Wei" <we...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhongming Hua