Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Dembinski, Dawid " <da...@credit-suisse.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/05 09:01:11 UTC

[VFS] Question regarding releasing specific VFS2 version

Hello,

I would like to ask about below PR: Add active port range configuration for FTP client factory by mperever * Pull Request #318 * apache/commons-vfs * GitHub<https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/318#pullrequestreview-1143338928>.
Is there any estimated date when this will be released?
I would like to use commons-vfs2 with active port range and this PR should remove main blocker for this case.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best Regards,
Dawid

Dawid Dembinski
EDA Data Acquisition - Wroclaw
CREDIT SUISSE (POLAND) SP. Z O.O.
Credit Suisse CoE OPS Wroclaw | EDA Data Acquisition - Wroclaw, MBDJ 892
ul. Legnicka 48 | Wroclaw 54-202 | EMEA
dawid.dembinski@credit-suisse.com<ma...@credit-suisse.com> | www.credit-suisse.com<http://www.credit-suisse.com>

Re: [VFS] Question regarding releasing specific VFS2 version

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dawid,

There is no release date planned yet. Maybe within a month or two. In
the meantime, feel free to use a snapshot build or the git repository.

Gary