Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by René Jensen <lu...@tbkol.dk> on 2001/04/09 13:01:06 UTC

Can't understand error-mesage

Hi

When parsing an xml-document I get an errormessage which I really can't
uderstand.

org.cml.sax.SAXParseException: Datatype error: This expression is not supported
in the current option setting..

the ColumnNumber and LineNumber is the end of the following line of my document.

<vst:System
  xmlns:vst='NS'
  xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance'
  xsi:schemaLocation='NS vSystemTree-Schema.xsd'>

(System is my root element)

I have set the following features:

"http://xml.org/sax/features/validation" = true
"http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces" = true
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema" = true

I´m using xerces 1.3.1...

I have read the "Other Limitaions" and "Usage" part of the xerces schemapage.
and I have used one of the examples from that site as an "template" defining my
root element, so I really can't understad why I get this error.

If you need any more info, plz ask, it's very important for me to get this
problem solved.

       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---