Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/11/11 16:34:14 UTC

[Axis2] Pre ApacheCon hackathon

Hi devs,

Most of the axis2 devs will be coming to ApacheCon US this time. So that
would be a great time for all of us.

But myself, Ajith, Deepal, Saminda and hoefully Sanjiva will be coming
to US on 8th. So if possible, we can have a pre-ApacheCon hackathon on
9th Dec.

Just a thought !! What do you all think and who else can join with us ?

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Pre ApacheCon hackathon

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 21:34 +0600, Eran Chinthaka wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> Most of the axis2 devs will be coming to ApacheCon US this time. So that
> would be a great time for all of us.
>
> But myself, Ajith, Deepal, Saminda and hoefully Sanjiva will be coming
> to US on 8th. So if possible, we can have a pre-ApacheCon hackathon on
> 9th Dec.

Let's do it on the 10th .. otherwise we have logistical issues, like
network and room, to deal with.

Sanjiva.