Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2020/08/28 21:31:46 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-iOS 6.1.1 Release

Hi folks,
Apologies for the delay in getting this release together!

Please review and vote on this 6.1.1 Cordova-iOS release by replying
to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/ios611/

The package was published from its corresponding git tag (draft/6.1.1):
cordova-ios: 6.1.1 (3ba64485f3)

Note that you can test it out via:
cordova platform add github:apache/cordova-ios#draft/6.1.1

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Updated dependencies and verified no npm audit warnings
* Ran npm tests locally and confirmed passing
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-iOS 6.1.1 Release

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
Thanks everyone, the vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4
- Darryl Pogue
- Niklas Merz
- Tim Brust
- Ken Naito

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1

Posted by Tim Brust <ti...@gmail.com>.
I vote +1

- CI is green
- changes make sense
- npm audit is happy
- coho verify-archive is happy

Thanks Darryl for making the release!

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:01 AM Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> I vote +1
>
> * verified tag and hash
> * no audit issues
> * draft tag matches sha in email (checked manually)
> * checked LICENSE + NOTICE
> * CI green
> * changes look good
>

> One minor issue: coho verify-tags does not work with new "draft" naming
>

> Am 28.08.20 um 23:31 schrieb Darryl Pogue:
> > Hi folks,
> > Apologies for the delay in getting this release together!
> >
> > Please review and vote on this 6.1.1 Cordova-iOS release by replying
> > to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)
> >
> > The archive has been published to dist/dev:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/ios611/
> >
> > The package was published from its corresponding git tag (draft/6.1.1):
> > cordova-ios: 6.1.1 (3ba64485f3)
> >
> > Note that you can test it out via:
> > cordova platform add github:apache/cordova-ios#draft/6.1.1
> >
> > Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
> > to npm, and post the blog post.
> >
> > Voting guidelines:

> > Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.
> >
> > I vote +1:
> > * Updated dependencies and verified no npm audit warnings
> > * Ran npm tests locally and confirmed passing
> > * Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
> > * Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
> > subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
> > * Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

Tim Brust
timbrust3103@gmail.com

M: +49 160 9757 3632 <+4916097573632>

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-iOS 6.1.1 Release