Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2009/02/04 07:49:08 UTC

[configuration][maven] Deploying release to maven repository

According to a post on the user list the latest release of
[configuration] (1.6) did not make it into the maven 2 repository.

When doing the release I copied the jars and the pom into the Java
repository at [1] as described in section 8 of [2]. This used to work
for the older releases. Is there something more required to get the
artifacts deployed to the central maven 2 repository?

Thanks
Oliver

[1] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository
[2] http://commons.apache.org/releases/release.html

Re: [configuration][maven] Deploying release to maven repository

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
My understanding of the plan is that this will replace the repo at
people.apache.org.  It would be synched to Maven central.  There was
some discussion about this on infra last week and also on the maven
developers list.

Ralph

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Oliver Heger
<ol...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> Rahul Akolkar schrieb:
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Oliver Heger
>> <ol...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> According to a post on the user list the latest release of
>>> [configuration]
>>> (1.6) did not make it into the maven 2 repository.
>>>
>>> When doing the release I copied the jars and the pom into the Java
>>> repository at [1] as described in section 8 of [2]. This used to work for
>>> the older releases. Is there something more required to get the artifacts
>>> deployed to the central maven 2 repository?
>>>
>> <snip/>
>>
>> IIRC, they turned off the rsync from the m1 repo on pao below. Ping
>> repository@ and it should get picked up thereafter (or let me know if
>> you want me to ping instead).
>>
>> -Rahul
>
> Thanks for your quick response, Rahul.
>
> It would be nice if you could do the ping and put me on CC.

<snip/>

Done.

-Rahul

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.