Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2004/11/03 09:26:01 UTC

trunk does not compile

...at least for me the "LifecyleHelper" is missing.
Carsten, I assume that's related to the ECM++ stuff.
Does a clean build work for you?

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: trunk does not compile

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> ...at least for me the "LifecyleHelper" is missing.
> Carsten, I assume that's related to the ECM++ stuff.
> Does a clean build work for you?

Ant build works for me, haven't tried it with Eclipse for some time.
Do your classes in src/core get compiled?

--
Reinhard

RE: trunk does not compile

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Works for me :) Are you using the build script? If you're using an IDE
you have to add the src/core directory as a source directory
(build eclipse-project does this for you).

HTH
Carsten