Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 00:57:20 UTC

sparkContext to get Spark Driver's URL

Any easy way to get Spark Driver's URL (i.e. from sparkContext )?
I always have to go to CM -> YARN applications -> choose my Spark job ->
click Application Master etc. to get Spark's Driver UI.

Any way we could derive driver's URL programmatically from SparkContext
variable?

ps. Long haul - it would be super awesome to get a link staright in
Zeppelin notebook (when SparkContext is instatiated).

Thank you,
Ruslan

Re: sparkContext to get Spark Driver's URL

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff.

ZEPPELIN-1692 will be very helpful.

--