Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> on 2013/05/19 14:05:30 UTC

3.1.0 Release

Hervé,

You happy with all your updates? Have everything in your want in before I cut the release?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

To do two things at once is to do neither.

 -- Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.

Re: 3.1.0 Release

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
Cool, no problem.

On May 19, 2013, at 9:01 AM, Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no> wrote:

> I just need to get to a pc to close shade 2.1 vote. Should be able to
> do that tonight.

> Den 19. mai 2013 kl. 14:06 skrev Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>:
>
>> Hervé,
>>
>> You happy with all your updates? Have everything in your want in before I cut the release?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> To do two things at once is to do neither.
>>
>> -- Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.

 -- Buddha

Re: 3.1.0 Release

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no>.

Re: 3.1.0 Release

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
I will wait until after this release. I will start running the ITs and validate and start preparing cutting the release.

On May 19, 2013, at 11:20 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> IIUC, you wanted to make some changes before the release: if you can commit
> these changes before cuttung the release, to let us time to review the commit
> before voting on a release, this could be useful
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le dimanche 19 mai 2013 08:05:30 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
>> Hervé,
>>
>> You happy with all your updates? Have everything in your want in before I
>> cut the release?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder & CTO, Sonatype
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

the course of true love never did run smooth ...

 -- Shakespeare

Re: 3.1.0 Release

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: 3.1.0 Release

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, I'm ready
I'm trying to make the core ITs work, but AFAIK, they should now: the problems
I'm facing actually are just stupid resolution problems