Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com> on 2006/03/25 00:29:00 UTC

compilation problem

I downloaded axis 1.6b and am trying to build the client side of a
web service. The source file get generated fine,  I add the various
path to my project an then try to build.

I get a bunch of error in the deserialization functions:
All of them along those lines:

	xsd__boolean* p_compilation = (pIWSDZ->getElementAsBoolean
("compilation",0));
	param->compilation = *p_compilation;

error: cannot convert 'axiscpp::xsd__boolean' to
'axiscpp::xsd__boolean*' in assignment

compilation is declared as like this in the class:	xsd__boolean *
compilation;

So i don't really know what i should change to get it to generate the
C++ file correctly.
Note that I'm running on a mac, so maybe it has something to do with
this.

any idea appreciated
Best,
Olivier Destrebecq
olivierd@real.com

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com>.
Done bug: AXISCPP-961

Best,
Olivier Destrebecq
olivierd@real.com

On Mar 29, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Adrian Dick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would appear I also don't have authority to do this within the Axis
> (Java) project.
>
> Maybe it will be easier for you to re-create against Axis C++, and
> close
> the original?
>

> Adrian
> _______________________________________
> Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
>

> Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com> wrote on 29/03/2006 19:56:26:
>
>> I don't think i have privileges to do this. Could you move it for me?
>>
>> Best,
>> Olivier Destrebecq
>> olivierd@real.com
>>

>> On Mar 28, 2006, at 10:50 PM, Adrian Dick wrote:
>>
>>> Ah!
>>>
>>> Wrong project within Jira ... you want this in the AXIS-C++ project
>>> You should be able to select the issue then "Move this issue" from
>>> the left
>>> hand side.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Adrian

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com>.

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Ah!

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com>.
done:  	 AXIS-2451

Best,
Olivier Destrebecq
olivierd@real.com

On Mar 28, 2006, at 1:45 AM, Adrian Dick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just taken look at what is produced by WSDL2Ws from your WSDL,
> and
> there is a problem in WSDL2Ws.
>
> The generated deserialization methods are producing the wrong code for
> nillable simple-type elements.
>
> Can you raise an issue in Jira
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP) with the component
> of "WSDL
> processing - RPC", and then attach your WSDL file to the issue.
>
> Many Thanks,
> Adrian
> _______________________________________
> Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
>

> Olivier Destrebecq <ol...@real.com> wrote on 27/03/2006 19:25:52:
>
>>> Can you check the data type of the compilation element contained by
>>> the
>>> param object?
>>
>>> here is how compilation is declared :   xsd__boolean *compilation;
>>
>> Here is simplified WSDL that demonstrate the problem:
>> [attachment "Kani.xml" deleted by Adrian Dick/UK/IBM] and the source
>> code as it is generated on my machine:
>> [attachment "Archive.zip" deleted by Adrian Dick/UK/IBM]
>> Best,
>> Olivier Destrebecq
>> olivierd@real.com
>>

>> On Mar 26, 2006, at 11:28 PM, Adrian Dick wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm guessing the compilation problem is on the second line in the
>>> snippet
>>> your provide, ie:
>>> param->compilation = *p_compilation;
>>>
>>> Can you check the data type of the compilation element contained by
>>> the
>>> param object?
>>>
>>> It sounds to me as though the WSDL2Ws tooling hasn't correctly
>>> processed
>>> the WSDL for this element, resulting in inconsistent code.
>>> If this does appear to be the case, can you please attach your
>>> WSDL to
>>> allow us to correctly re-create the problem.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Adrian

Re: compilation problem

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.