Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Namasivayam, Sudhakar (Cognizant)" <NS...@chn.cognizant.com> on 2004/02/02 17:32:32 UTC

folder structure

Hi all,

    i just wanted to know whethe  i can store images outside the webapp and access them in my jsp.

what i mean is

  %CATALINA_HOME%

       webapps

           app1

                images

           folder1

                     mywebapp

                                    jsp files

 i want to know whether my jsp files deployed under "mywebapp" can access the images in the   "images" folder.

thanks and regards
sudhakar

Re: folder structure

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.

At 08:32 AM 2/2/2004, Namasivayam, Sudhakar (Cognizant) wrote:

>Hi all,
>

>     i just wanted to know whethe  i can store images outside the webapp
> and access them in my jsp.
You can store them on another machine, if you like.  The images are
downloaded separate from the text for the page.  This should be clear,
because otherwise the "source" in the browser would contain the images
rather than the code to retrieve them.  The response includes the HTML text
and the image comes from the reference in the html text.  So the reference
and the image need not be in the same place, same machine, etc.

Re: Printing nested properties

Posted by Edgar Silva <ed...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Friends...

I will reply my question, because I get the correct way to solve it:

Is very simple:

<logic:iterate id="customer" name="customers">
    <logic:iterate id="sale" name="customer" property="sales">
    do something with beans
</logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

Anyway Thanks and any other idea will be appreciated.

regards

Edgar Silva