Posted to repository@apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com> on 2010/10/29 20:15:33 UTC

repository.apache.org status

Nexus has been up and down a bit lately on repository.apache.org.  The
host machine has been running out of memory.  This effects other
processes as well (not just Nexus).  We are working with the Infra
team on a solution.

NOTE: This does not effect any of the data, it just brings the server
down occasionally.

-Brian Demers

Re: repository.apache.org status

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
I dug in this morning with Joe and C Rhodes, we found that httpd was
using nearly half the swap of the entire zone. I rebooted the zone and
now things are looking much better. Overall the system is constrained
on ram and so all the processes were fighting over swap until it ran
out.