Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <du...@acm.org> on 2001/06/19 17:22:03 UTC

Compatibility with MS SOAP

I can't figure something out from the FAQs.

Is Apache SOAP 2.2 now fully compatible with MS SOAP ?

It seems that getting Apache SOAP to infer parameter types should not be
very difficult. I have a class written that infers a Java type based on
a string.

Oleg Dulin

--=+ Dulin Research +=--
http://www.olegdulin.com/

Re: Compatibility with MS SOAP

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net>.
S Kolli wrote:

> I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.
> This originally came from James Snell, I guess.  In
> this sample code, a VB Script file (MS client) calls
> into Apache SOAP server that returns an XML data as a
> String.

Thanks for help. But I´m looking for some code for c++ example and I want to get a dom/element
direct not xml coded as string.

Oliver

Re: Compatibility with MS SOAP

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net>.

Posted by S Kolli <ko...@yahoo.com>.
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.
This originally came from James Snell, I guess.  In
this sample code, a VB Script file (MS client) calls
into Apache SOAP server that returns an XML data as a
String.

-Sudhir

http://buzz.yahoo.com/

Re: Compatibility with MS SOAP