Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Johan Hertz <jh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 11:30:54 UTC

Cookie rejected - Log noise

Hi,

I get a lot of log noise in the form of cookie rejected messages (see
below), can I disable this from being written to the log?

Cookie rejected: "[version: 0][name: SessionStatId][value: **][domain:
.priv.atos.fr][path: /][expiry: Thu Jun 15 11:23:17 CEST 2023]". Illegal
domain attribute "someotheraddress.fr". Domain of origin: "someaddress.com"

Regards
Johan

Re: Cookie rejected - Log noise

Posted by Johan Hertz <jh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, I will have a look at the link provided.

Regards
Johan

Posted by Francois-Xavier Bonnet <fr...@centraliens.net>.

Posted by Francois-Xavier Bonnet <fr...@centraliens.net>.