Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/03/28 11:40:02 UTC

still the same problems, sloved one found many others

hi,

in my quest to use activemq with ssl and jaas in a cluster enviroment I hit more and more questions and problems.

Ok first: SSL seams to work fine, no problems here. Everything well done

Second: Jaas, with disabling the network connector, jaas runs fine (just needed to solve my last problem, which was a issue of the snapshot and not existent M4).

Third: Jaas in a cluster enviroment, doesn't work in most ways. I get not authenticated error messages and user or password invalid errors, when using jaas in a network. This doesn't happen with the network connector disabled, but then the two brokers, don't find each other.

So am In the only one who ever tried to use JAAS in a network of broker enviroment, when I am not the only one how did you other people solved this problem or had you none at all?
In the case that I am the only person, who tried it, then does anybody have an idea what the problem might be?

My quess is that activemq needs to authenticate itself, when using jaas to the other brokers by sending a password and username. But AMQ connectors don't support a username or password setting.

your confused

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.