Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/01 20:28:22 UTC

JIRA suggestion

I just added a bug that applies to the latest source code but not
version 1.0.8 or 1.0.9.  I was unable to specify the bug version as
Unreleased.  Ideally we add a "Nightly Build" version.  I know we are
not doing automated nightly builds but we will be eventually.  This is
probably what the typical user would expect to see when reporting a
bug against the latest source (this is how its done in other Apache
projects at least.)

Just a thought.

sean

Re: JIRA suggestion

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Ok, just added a "Nightly Build" version as you suggested.

Manfred