Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by charan sethi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/23 06:57:51 UTC

How to ensure the values i submitted with the request have saved in the required db table using jmeter?

I want to check if 1000 concurrent users log in a website within a
specified period of time and register and provide payment details then for
every User i wanna check the details submitted in the database  are
accurate for each user.

 Is it possible that i can add a JDBC request which can provide me the
details for every user immediately after the registeration for the user is
complete.

 I know this would increase my response time but that is not an issue for
us.

I need to do a functional test where if 1000 users register than for all
these users accurate details get stored. the criteria is to ensure that if
concurrent registerations take place the data for users is accurate and
information does not get mixed up for the users if they access the site
concurrently under load.

Is there any other better approach of doing this with jmeter?

Thanks

Re: How to ensure the values i submitted with the request have saved in the required db table using jmeter?

Posted by charan sethi <ch...@gmail.com>.
i want to fully achieve this through jmeter. For every user registration
that takes place and the details saved in the database can be verified
based on the registration request. So how can i achieve this in the most
optimized manner. Thank you Naveen for your quick reply but i'd really
appreciate if you can help me achieve this with the help of jmeter.

Posted by charan sethi <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by NaveenKumar Namachivayam <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by charan sethi <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by NaveenKumar Namachivayam <ca...@gmail.com>.