Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/01 01:33:39 UTC

Set shiro_ini_content using ambari blueprint.

Hi,

How can I set shiro_ini_content using ambari blueprint?

This post raised the same question but not answered.
https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/150979/how-can-
the-zeppelin-shiro-ini-content-property-be.html

I tried several ways but none worked.

Appreciate any clue!

Re: Set shiro_ini_content using ambari blueprint.

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Here is a sample Ambari config that you can use to set shiro.ini

{
  "href": "https://<ambari-server-host-name>:8443/api/v1/blueprints/blueprint-def",
  "configurations": [
    {
      "zeppelin-env": {
        "properties": {
          "zeppelin_log_dir": "/grid/0/log/zeppelin" //A sample property
        }
      }
    },{
      "zeppelin-shiro-ini":{
        "properties": {
          "shiro_ini_content":
"<this_is_where_you_might_want_to_put_your_shiro_content>"
        }
      }
    }
  ],