Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/06/15 13:01:08 UTC

RE: The entire tests are failing in Windows : FIXED

Hi,

We've found the problem.  The test framework was no longer re-generating
the axiscpp.conf file for each testcase.
A simple addition to the ant script has now resolved this.

Regards,
Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dc...@virtusa.com> wrote on 15/06/2005
10:44:46:

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hmm, we don't run DynamicGet_AddAnyObjectTestOutOfScope test. so I'm just
putting that into our test.list to see what we can see.

With regard to the connection reset - I can look into fixing it from
looping and then we can see whether this is a problem with the logic of
tcpmonitor (which is what's looping) or the server.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>.