Posted to user@ode.apache.org by wongwong <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/24 22:35:59 UTC

get fault-info with InstanceManagement admin API

Hello,

I am using the ODE InstanceManagement admin API to collect the fault
message(fault-info) of service execution. It works well for bpel faults. But
I could not get the fault-info of own defined faults or fault thrown from
service interface. Does the ODE API has this ability? or how could I get
those fault-info?

Thank you,
Wong.

Re: get fault-info with InstanceManagement admin API

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I'd recommend reading the Activity
Recovery<http://ode.apache.org/activity-failure-and-recovery.html>section
of the documentation.

Most likely, your instance is simply suspended due to an undeclared WSDL
fault.   You can have your instance fail by using faultOnFailure="true".
Or if you like the current behavior, you can get the information from the
TFailureInfo field from the instance's state.

alex

Posted by wongwong <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Alex,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.