Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/19 04:45:05 UTC

RepositorySidegrade and commit hooks

Hi,

Does RepositorySidegrade runs all the commit hooks required for
getting a consistent JCR level state like permission editor, property
editor etc

I can such hooks configured for RepositoryUpgrade but not seeing any
such hook configured for RepositorySidegrade

Probably we should also configure same set of hooks?

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: RepositorySidegrade and commit hooks

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tomek for confirmation. Opened OAK-4684 to track that
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com>.
Hi Chetan,

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
I stand corrected then :) I had no clue a partial sidegrade is even
possible.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.