Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shannon Scott <ss...@gwi.net> on 2003/03/11 19:50:45 UTC

Tomcat with Apache VirtualHost - Please

Hello,
I have two domain names that I want to serve from one webserver.
I have set up DNS and now the apache is working fine.  The webserver
serves up the html from the DocumentRoot for both domains, but Tomcat
serves pages from the DocumentRoot of the first domains for both the domains.

How do I set up the server.xml for two domains using the same IP?
Do I have to use different IP addresses?

Attached is a snip for my httpd.conf and server.xml.
Please someone tell me if you see what I am doing wrong...
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Shannon