Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Christiaan Veerman <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/31 21:37:12 UTC

Verify Deploy

Hello:

I am trying to write a plugin to verify deployment of artifacts.

The user story is:

1.project a is built (clean, install) from repo a
2.project a deploys (deploy via distribution management) to repo b
3.project a is built (clean, install) from repo b
4.all the above are done with one maven command line.

Now, I am having troubles using the MavenEmbedder to swap the
localRepository (to ensure no repo a contamination) and remoteRepository to
only use repo b.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this any recommendations?

Cheers,

Christiaan.