Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com> on 2010/04/13 07:35:57 UTC

Apache.org incident report for 04/09/2010

Please excuse the cross post but I thought that everyone on both lists
should be aware of this issue.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_org_04_09_2010

Thanks
Sam

Re: Apache.org incident report for 04/09/2010

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.
OFBiz has the function to ban a user for a while if it's tried several
times failed. It seems jira was not.

Adding a new function to warn administrator(s) when this kind of trying
accumulates to a number?

在 2010-04-13二的 13:35 +0800,Sam Hamilton写道:

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.