Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2008/01/15 23:00:14 UTC

Tech Meetup in Palo Alto this week

Roller users and enthusiasts,

Dave and I (and hopefully many others) are going to meetup tomorrow
night at The Old Pro in Palo Alto at 6:30 PM. If you'd like to join
us for a beer or two, please do. For more information, please see
Dave's blog:

http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/entry/santa_clara_through_friday

Cheers!

Matt

Re: Tech Meetup in Palo Alto this week

Posted by Jorge Martinez <jm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt!!

I'm a Roller user and enthusiast... but living in Madrid... so probably I
will arrive a bit late :-)

Cheers and enjoy!

Jorge

--