Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/03/01 23:55:06 UTC

[DOCS] Doc Sprint Report (Thanks!)

Hi all,

First - thanks to everyone who showed up today for the docs sprint and
helped chase down doc bugs, triage, etc. No doubt folks have noticed all
the Jira messages and commits flying by.

We're now at 47 open docs bugs, with 9 unassigned. We had 64 bugs two
weeks ago for the docs component, and quite a few more were unassigned
then as well. Actually - the numbers are probably even better because I
identified several bugs that seem to have been fixed but haven't been
closed out yet. I've notified their owners and expect that they'll be
closed shortly.

We also identified a few issues related to UI tooltips and moved that
forward a bit, and I think it was immensely helpful to have several
folks in IRC at the same time to discuss that and figure out where it'd
gotten off-track.

I'd like to do this again next Friday - hope that we'll have as many (or
more) takers and get some additional eyes on the docs and bugs zapped.

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier