Posted to user@storm.apache.org by 이승진 <sw...@navercorp.com> on 2014/07/01 08:49:54 UTC

lack of information on storm 0.9.2 UI

Hi all,

Recently I upgraded storm to 0.9.2, and on Storm UI above after launching a topology, only those information is shown.

information about each bolt and worker seems missing, is it supposed to be like this in 0.9.2?

thanks

storm 0.9.2 UI javascript error

Posted by 이승진 <sw...@navercorp.com>.
Hi all,

Recently I upgraded storm to 0.9.2, and on Storm UI above after launching a topology, only those information is shown.

information about each bolt,worker, and spout seems missing, is it supposed to be like this in 0.9.2?

Found these javascript errors in the Chrome console(same thing happens in IE).

Maybe it is a bug or not, if any of you are related, would be grateful if you give me any comments.

Sincerly,

Re: lack of information on storm 0.9.2 UI

Posted by Jie Li <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys we also wanted to upgrade to 0.9.2 and noticed these obvious UI
issues, which concerned us.  Is it possible to include them in 0.9.2.x so
they can be
fixed sooner?

Thanks,
Jie