Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 20:48:57 UTC

certificate in PKCS7 format in Ofbiz

Hello,

Has anyone already imported a PKCS7 certificate into the java keystore for
use with embedded Tomcat Ofbiz?

Regards,
Heidi

--
Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu <http://www.olagos.eu/>

Re: certificate in PKCS7 format in Ofbiz

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Waow

Thanks for all the information !!

Regards,
Heidi

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Richard,

This is the exact method for having a working solution !!

Thanks,

Posted by Richard Siddall <ri...@elirion.net>.

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques,

And you know, by the way, how to reference to it then in
ofbiz-containers.xml to the certificate?

Heidi

>>> http://www.olagos.be

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Info Olagos" <in...@gmail.com>

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. !

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks for info.

But the certificate in PKCS#12 format (standard) contains both the private
key and public key. It is a standard to transfer the certificates from the
public certificate provider to my webserver.

Because i didn't generate the private key myself. And i didn't request for a
certificate to the certificate provider. It was only my provider who
generated the private key and the public key.

So it is possible to have the private key also in the certificate (bundle)
who is sent to me via PKCS#12.

Following the nice information in the cookbook of Ruth Hoffman, it has to
work with PKCS#12.

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.